Supply Sales & Delivery - OKC
Job Title: Construction & Survey Supply Representative
Department: Supply Store
Summary Sells and delivers Survey and Construction Supplies over-the-counter, over-the-phone, and through customer and jobsite visits by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet and assist walk-in and call-in customers with supply orders by presenting, demonstrating, and recommending the appropriate items needed to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Enter and process orders.
- Pick inventory and load company vehicle for deliveries.
- Operate forklift to move and load/unload merchandise.
- Deliver orders to customer locations including jobsites, offices, and storage locations using company vehicle.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of storefront and warehouse.
- Maintain inventory control and stock levels.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and dress code.
- Provide technical services to clients relating to use, operation, and maintenance of products.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The successful candidate must also possess:
- A valid Oklahoma Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- The ability to lift 60lbs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using PC’s including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.