User Group Meeting & Technology Exhibit 2017
Attend the wDS & Trimble 2017 User Group Meeting and Technology Exhibit to see presentations by industry experts in a variety of applications. also peruse the exhibit hall and see the latest geospatial technologies.
Take advantage of this opportunity to increase your knowledge of industry related topics that will enhance your productivity and broaden your understanding of important topics you face every day as a Geospatial Professional.
Numerous vendors will be on-hand displaying and demonstrating a variety of Geospatial Technologies used in field data capture and data processing.
Seminars and Technical Sessions
MAPPING / GIS TRACKS
- 1M: Coordinate Systems and Datums
- 2M: Collector for ArcGIS Integration with High Accuracy Trimble MGIS Receivers
- 3M: Increase your Field Efficiency with P.L.A.N.I.T.
- 4M: LTI workflows/or integration with Trimble products
- 1S: Trimble Connect - Field to Office Realtime Data Transfer
- 2S: Grid to Ground: A Discussion
- 3S: SX10 Scanning Robot – Workflow & Features
- 4S: SX10 and VISION Deliverables in TBC
Only $74 Per Attendee for Early Registrations.
Standard Registration is $99 after August 31.
Friday, September 15, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM CDT
Add to Calendar
Embassy Suites San Marcos Hotel Conference Center
1001 E McCarty Ln
San Marcos, TX 78666